Wedding Packages: what we can offer you
Wedding albums are the best way to preserve your memories. That is why Rob Driessen Photography focuses on presenting your treasured photographs in spectacular art albums. There are two distinctly different album styles to choose from: the Magazine Album and the Fine Art Album. All photographs in your album will be enhanced and retouched to perfection, with just a touch of magic.
Album packages start from $7650 for six hours of photography and seventy photographs in your album of choice. Six hours will usually allow Rob to photograph your day from the pre-ceremony shots to the start of the reception. The coverage ends before dinner, but may be extended to nine hours to include speeches and first dance. You will also receive a CD-ROM with high resolution proof files.
If the packages dont suit, we can put something together just for you.
The photography will be done by Rob personally and includes a wide range of styles: Rob excels at capturing that unique moment and those subtle details, but when needed, Rob will be firmly in control to direct you and your guests to achieve exactly the look youre after.
The photos will be edited and a minimum of five hundred will be presented in a high quality Coffee Table Book. A selection of retouched and enhanced photos will be put on a webpage for you to view.
A pdf-version of the price-list can be downloaded from the contact page.
Booking Information / Terms of Trade
* ROB DRIESSEN PHOTOGRAPHY trades in accordance with the "Standard Wedding and Portrait Terms of Trade" as outlined by NZIPP. These Terms of Trade are printed on the back of the Wedding Booking Form or you can view them on the NZIPP website www.nzipp.org.nz.
* Booking Fee: Bookings are confirmed upon receipt of a non-refundable booking fee of $720, and a completed Wedding Booking Form. This will guarantee Rob's availability on the date of your wedding and a letter of confirmation with tax-invoice/receipt will be send to you. ROB DRIESSEN PHOTOGRAPHY shall be the exclusive photographer retained by the CLIENT for the purpose of photographing the wedding.
* Full Payment: Prices quoted include GST. 'Pre-sold' prices are valid if paid in full prior to your wedding. If paid later the 'normal' prices will apply. Prices are valid until 3 months after your wedding: a surcharge may apply for work not finished (not caused by ROB DRIESSEN PHOTOGRAPHY) by then.
* Copyright: Copyright of the photographs is owned and retained by ROB DRIESSEN PHOTOGRAPHY and the photographs may be used by ROB DRIESSEN PHOTOGRAPHY for advertising, display or any purpose thought proper, in accordance with the Standard Wedding and Portrait Terms of Trade. Image files on CD-ROM or DVD are licensed to the CLIENT for personal use only. They may not be post-processed (eg. into an album) by any third party/photographer, without explicit written permission from ROB DRIESSEN PHOTOGRAPHY.
* Disclaimer: ROB DRIESSEN PHOTOGRAPHY cannot be held liable for the quality of any printed/published matter from the image files on the discs provided. ROB DRIESSEN PHOTOGRAPHY is not responsible for lost or undesirable images due to obstruction or interference by guests or other vendors.
* Booking with "ROB DRIESSEN PHOTOGRAPHY ", indicates you comply with the conditions mentioned above.